As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:i love this forum (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:i love this forum
Cappy
Re:i love this forum 15 Years ago
I think the forum is great , found many tips while trying to scratch the surface of my MD.

Definition - backslapper...someone who demonstrates enthusiastic or excessive cordiality

I'm just not getting involved

Love the users tracks here , but NOT all of them

And the tiips are great

SPL
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
hey syn-

would you prefer a good bitch slapping? in the usa it's sometimes referred to as a pimp slap too.

for some it's a wee bit of a turn on!

Admin
spleaf wrote:
Definition - backslapper...someone who demonstrates enthusiastic or excessive cordiality

thx SPL. mystery solved.
Goomba
This forum has become part of my daily routine as well - I quite like it here
Admin
stop with all the positivity folks. no more supportive feedback, helpful tips, and constructive criticisms please, and please, dear please, no more "i like your music".

if your posts doesn't contain one of the following phrases then you'll be banned:

"it's ok, but totally sounds like (fill-in the blank artist), but suckier"
"what a noob, go try Fisher Price"
"RTFM, idiot"

it's making this place overly welcoming and an environment devoid of immaturity and egomaniacs. dick it up!

Chain Chomp
me say "Yes. Tubbs, madness, the people dem like it!"'
yeah, i can get a little too enthusiastic at times, maybe even a tad too polite. but if someone calls me a backslapper I'll rip their F#@%in' head offfffffff.

i love you all,

the latest track is ace BTW

XXXXXXXX
Admin
LOL
Killer Beez
The home of Future BASF
http://soundcloud.com/ookpikk
Syn303 wrote:
I agree with actuel, but could we have less backslapping please, makes for a much nicer atmosphere on this forum, yes the backslapping on E-U is very noticable, in fact you can't
help but fail to see it, really... it's a bit of a turnoff people. In Scotland we call it being in
"cahoots" or "croniism"

Shit - I guess Actuel hasn't sent you your E-U members package and charter yet...
King Koopa
They should invent a synthesizer which backslaps the artist if he/she uses the synth in depth.....or wait...no: in that case the second hand market would dry up...so let's backslap the preset geeks then...

M.
Admin
tIB was here
You guyz R all shit, RTFM dIckwAdZ

Its nice to be nice Syn...

As this forum is pretty much the only place i get to have my music listened too it's nice when people do and comment. As far as Im concerned comments dont have/need to be good and arent always on here. Often when I listen to tracks and aren't as keen I don't comment on them... maybe we should all do a bit more of the constructive criticisms. Anyhows, any response is good as far as I'm concerned.

Leccy users has been a great way for me to get more out of my gear, which has lead to meeting new friends and the odd collaboration: All good and not full of cliques as I expected it would be when I joined and started posting.

As for tshirts, albums, meetings bring them all on... though I guarantee your N America bash wont be anywhere near the success's of the Bangkok branch... 2 members and growing

Oh, and my post count suggests Im on here way too much, No0bZ
Go to top Post Reply